Friday, March 6, 2009

Weekend at Brighton

Last weekend Dennen and I went with my family to Brighton. My parents rented a cabin that was literally at the base of the ski resort, it was sweet! It was so nice to have the whole family there. We played games, watched movies, ate tons of great food (thanks mom), and skied our buns off. It was a great relaxing weekend filled with fun and family. Here are some pictures of our trip.

Getting ready to hit the slopes

View of Timp from the lift

Enjoying the fresh air

Post-skiing lethargy

Gotta play some Ticket to Ride

Josh and Megan

We even played a little bit of hide and seek. Who said only kids can play? I guess since I stopped growing in about 7th grade, I'll always have the best hiding places.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yet another reason I married my wife: her mouse-like ability to get into small places.

Kelly said...

Ticket to Ride! All The way!

The Kynastons said...

hahaha...I can't even tell you how much I love that picture of you hiding in the cupboard! Looks like a fun trip!