Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Picnic time

This past Sunday we were able to go to a park with my Grandma Jane and Grandpa Mel. We brought a tasty little picnic and just enjoyed the sunshine. Finn had a blast running around and fetching pine-cones that we threw (yeah, he's kind of like our child and dog in one). He also decided that it would be fun to surf on Dennen's back.

Lately, Finn has been doing a great job with pooping in the toilet. I rarely change a poopy diaper. I'm not gonna lie... It has been really nice! When he has to go, he gathers all of his cars and lines them up around his potty seat. He's always has to have his cars! He also has to have his pants, shoes, and socks off. Everybody's got their thing, right?

2 comments:

Maggie said...

Hahaha! I remember playing fetch with Charlotte for a while. I even called it fetch and she LOVED it.

The Kynastons said...

A child and a dog....hehe. This spring weather is the absolute BEST. I love being able to go to the park, have picnics, etc.

And that is so hilarious about Finn lining up his cars on the toilet!! I'm jealous you don't change many poopies anymore...I want to toss my cookies every time I change Macie.