Friday, November 2, 2012

New Chunky Cowl

I've added a chunky cowl to my shop. What I love about it, is how soft and warm it is! I feel like such a doof when I model my own stuff... Oh well I guess! I think most people feel kind of ridiculous.

I also switched up the design of my shop. I like it so much better! This etsy shop came up with the design for me. I also got a bunch of business cards today from Moo. They look sooo much better than the ones "Vista Print" has made for me in the past.


























5 comments:

Gwendolyn Fullmer said...

Wow Hilary this is gorgeous, I definitely want to order one for Christmas, love it.

Michelle said...

Cuuuuute! You and the new logo! And that cowl is amazing!!! Nice work girl, your talents never cease to amaze me. :)

The Kynastons said...

I have been so busy I haven't had a chance to comment on this, but I LOVE EVERYTHING!!!! The new cowl, your new logo, the business cards, and even your poses. :) (You DON'T look like a doof at all!) I may need to have that etsy shop do some redesigning for me because my sad little logo is just what I cranked out on photoshop, without really knowing what I was doing. Yours looks so professional and nice. You are doing so awesome with your business! Good job!!

Kelly said...

Hills looks like you are having a great time put there. I'm digging the long hair. I don't know if I've ever seen it long.

Anonymous said...

I love all your beautiful creations! Just tough choosing only one! You are a great model and your shop pictures are very classy and simple! Always, Kim Rybak ( a customer who just received two white cowl neck Warmers and can't stop wearing them!) BTW those cowl neck Warmers are perfect for a nursing mama especially when it's cold!!