Monday, February 3, 2014

January Happenings

We've been lucky to be able to stay with family for a bit while Dennen is doing his rotations in upstate New York. He is finishing one up in Oswego and then heads to Troy. We sure miss him and can't wait to see him again!!



Finn has been able to play with cousins which he has loved. He's also doing preschool and is always excited to go. They are going over letters and numbers which is good, because he still gets some of them confused (like "K" and "X").  The other day Finn got a balloon that was filled with helium and left it in the car. It shriveled up and got lost somewhere and he asked me where it went. I told him I wasn't sure, and he responded "I bet it went up in the sky to Rowan in Heaven, it will make her happy." It was such a sweet thing for him to say. Although he does have his moments that try my patience... when he says things like that, it makes me realize how thoughtful and loving he is.









No comments: