Tuesday, September 16, 2008

My Refuge

By the title of this post, you might be thinking this is going to be a spiritual post... but it really isn't. I'm at school right now and I just got done with a wonderful workout at the Nielson Fieldhouse. I've heard people say that it is hard to find the time to work out but I can't empathize at all. Either I'm not busy enough or I just really love exercising. For me, the busier I get, the more of a need I have to the gym or go hiking or go for a run. If it wasn't for that daily dose of exercise-induced endorphins, I don't think I could stay sane for a week. Besides seeing my wife, the best part of the school day for me is when sweat is stinging my eyes, my legs are exploding, and I can't catch my breath no matter how hard I try. Kinda weird, but the feeling is extremely addicting. Anyway, on a side note, it really was fun to visit my ol' friend Brian Adle and his wife in Atlanta. It was neat to not have seen someone for about 10 years but to feel like your friendship hasn't missed a beat.

2 comments:

The Kynastons said...

Hey Hilary and Dennen! I was excited to see you guys have a blog...since we don't live by you at least this way I can see what you're up to :) Hope everything is going great for you guys!

Rissa and Jared said...

why did you not tell me you have a blog??? i'm excited to read and catch up on what you've been doing!