Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Blogging high

This probably won't last long. I am finished with finals and know that I won't update our blog until we get back from Christmas break (which will be in January), so I figure I better blog now.

For those of you who asked to see our 3 ornaments, here they are.



These two are from Germany. I LOVE the wooden one with Santa, what detail! Too bad this type of ornament cost us 8 euros... so about 10 U.S. dollars.


And last but not least, our little Peruvian Christmas gourd.


Hope everyone has an awesome holiday season filled with lots of hot coco and fun!

2 comments:

The Kynastons said...

We got your Christmas card today and I LOVE the picture! You guys are awesome :) Your little ornaments are very cute...that'll be fun for you guys to collect them everywhere you go. Hope you have a very merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

i like how you put pictures on your blog.
rachel