Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Do it! Or else...

There are people on our blog list that haven't updated their blogs in a year or more. You know who you are... But just in case you don't, here are some: the Matthews, Rissa, Mimmi, and Stephanie. Just to name a few.

You know when you get sick of hearing yourself talk? Yeah, that's me right now with blogging. I don't blog a ton, but I try to on somewhat of a regular basis. I feel like I'm just blabbing (blogging) away and no one else is saying (blogging) anything.


If you people who I named don't update your blogs, I'm deleting you off our list. There, I said it. I really enjoy reading other people's blogs (even though I may not always comment) and love it when there is a new post. Even if it's just once a month. Come on people!

8 comments:

Michelle said...

I feel the same way! I'm not a consistent blogger though, I'll go like 3 or 4 weeks without posting and then all of a sudden knock out 5 in 5 days. But I feel like not many people blog anymore. Is everyone blogged out? It's lame because like you, I really enjoy reading other people's blogs. It makes me feel connected to them even though we live sooo far away.
But I wanted to say thanks for commenting on our blog! Everyday Trey and I talk about who(if anyone) has commented on the latest blog post.

Dan+Alli said...

Agreed! I love when I see someone has posted I get all excited. But it seems everyone on my blog list never post. I'm glad you do I love reading yours!

Gwendolyn Fullmer said...

I want to post more but sometimes I don't have any pictures and that's half of the fun of seeing someone's post is the new photos of what's going on in life. I'm getting a new memory card for my camera and that should help. I really enjoy your blog a lot and the way you write, it's just enjoyable to read.

Rissa and Jared said...

haha, way to call me out Hil! okay, okay. I'll work on blogging, don't delete me. I think it's been a year since my last post. yikes.

The Kynastons said...

Hehehe...I love that you called people out!! Now let's see if it does any good...sounds like it did for Rissa. :)

MSmith said...

Love your posts!

MSmith said...

Oh, and I heard about the baby tax instigated by the landlord....sheesh!

Jane said...

What baby tax?
g-jane