Saturday, February 26, 2011

Just hangin' out in my hat

Finn rarely hangs out in just his b-day suit. I would let him more but he rolls all around and whizzes everywhere. Plus, I don't want him to get cold. Come summer time though he'll have a lot more freedom. I gave him a bath the other day and decided to take a few pictures afterwards (note the strategically placed dog). I love that he will actually smile for the camera now. I'm pretty sure he thinks we're playing peek-a-boo.

Finn is also 9 months as of the 18th of this month! I'll do an update of all his stats and what not on Monday because that is when his doctors appointment is. I hear other moms and dads say what their kid's personality is like and their different mannerisms. I have such a hard time with this. I've been thinking really hard about Finn's personality traits so that I can write them down and I am drawing a blank. Does anyone else have a problem with this, or is it just me?? I guess I'm still not very perceptive to the whole baby language thing. Right now if someone were to ask me what Finn is like I'd say, "he's like a baby. He eats, poops, pees, laughs, smiles, sleeps, whines, and cries." Lame I know. I'll work on it.

7 comments:

megs and josh said...

He is super cute! He sure loves tasting that hat :) Really nice pictures by the way.

Ben and Michelle said...

Oh what a cutie! He is so perfect!

The Hendricks said...

I think that is normal, i had a hard time with wyatt because he didn't seem too much of anything but content. I think some babies are just babies. if that makes sense

MSmith said...

Okay...here those traits are from Grandma Marci: curious, analytical (I can see the wheels turning in that little head), likes variety (once something is mastered, he's movin' on), kind (yes, a baby can show kindness), enjoys nature (not many babies his age have been on as many outings), and ADORABLE!!!

Anonymous said...

Marci gave a good description and I agree. Love the pictures.
g-jane

The Kynastons said...

Those are the best pictures!! And I think it is totally hard at that age to really KNOW all the personality traits of your baby...but I'm guessing you know way more than you'd think. I bet you know what makes him smile the best, his temperament, his schedule, how he'll react in situations, etc. I can tell you are an awesome mama!

Linds said...

This is wonderful. I am looking forward to the summer when our kids can be naked ALL of the time!

p.s. ANYTIME you want to hot-spring-it-up we're game :)