Thinking back... The beginning was pretty rough (and still is at times), but he is such a joy in our lives and we love the little stinker to pieces!! Here are some fun facts about Finn lately.
- tenses up and shakes when he smiles
- loves story time
- loves bath-time and splashes a lot
- extremely energetic
- likes crawling over us when we're laying on the floor
- squeezes his stuffed animals and burrows his face into them
- snuggles his face into us now (only when he's not giving us the stiff arm because he wants to get down)
- really fast at getting from point A to point B
- jabbers quite a bit with intonation in his voice, but no actual words yet
- loves going on walks
- very perceptive
- loves playing on the grass and putting sticks, grass, leaves and anything else in his mouth
- always gives dad a big cheesy grin when he walks in from work
- pulls up all the time now and cruses along the furniture
- likes it when we sing and dance with him
- will clap his hands together now when we say, "clap, clap, clap."
- gives high fives
- likes getting his teeth brushed (he has 6 now)
I can't believe how he's changed so much from when he was brand new baby that weighed 4 lbs 3 oz. He looks a ton better now! I made a collage with 1 picture from each month of his life. You can really see the difference with the pictures all next to each other.
I also made a movie comprised of videos we've taken since he was born. It's kind of long... But I'm sure family will enjoy watching it. Sorry the quality isn't that great. Our laptop just wasn't up to the task of exporting it at a higher quality.