Monday, September 16, 2013

Final Count Down...

I'm 37 weeks today. I haven't had a pregnancy go past 37 weeks, so this is kind of new for me. My doctor isn't going to let me go past 39 weeks so I'm hoping my body decides to go into labor soon (I'm not a fan of the whole induction thing). Anyway, things are going well besides the fact that about 5 days ago I've had a pregnancy tumor pop up on my gum (it looks like a giant blood blister). It isn't painful or anything, and apparently should go away after I have Margo. Oh the weird things about pregnancy...


Finn seems to be getting excited and helped me set up her crib the other day. He went and got his little stuffed monkey and lamb to put in her crib because he said, "baby sister needs some stuffed animals." Smashing his face into my belly to give her kisses is another thing that he likes to do. He is also getting more proficient with his letters and numbers. I was going to enroll him in a preschool at the University of Maine that's close to our home, but it is a 4 hour long program (pretty much all of the preschools in this area are 4 hours long). At this point in time, I thought that was a bit long for a kid his age... I'll wait until after I have Margo and he gets somewhat adjusted to her to start him in preschool. Most likely in January. He is really excited and always talks about going to preschool so I kind of feel bad for not starting him now. Oh, we also went to the Bangor car show. Finn absolutely loved it! We occasionally have movie nights, and as you can see from the picture, Finn is zoned in...





Well, that's it for now. Next time I write a post we'll hopefully have a new healthy baby girl that will be wearing this sweater and these hats I knit for her!

3 comments:

catie said...

i'm on the edge of my seat.
oh, the sweater & hats for margo...
you are in my thoughts & prayers ♥

Rachel Murray said...

Praying for a smooth delivery and healthy baby!! Can't wait to see sweet little Margo.

Claudia said...

you couldn't be more lovely. God bless your delivery and the days following.
P.S. good to wait and get adjusted, then enroll fine Finn into pre-school. He will be a smidge older (more stamina for the day) and it will be his special 'big boy" thing to do and share with you!