Thursday, August 29, 2013

Camden Hills, Maine

This past weekend we took a trip to Camden Hills. It's the final countdown with my pregnancy and we're trying to pack in the final summer fun. We did a short 2 mile hike to a clearing with beautiful views of the coast and Atlantic Ocean. Finn has become quite the little hiker, and usually prefers to not be in the backpack.




















In pregnancy news... I'm 34 weeks, and Margo weighs about 4 lbs 10 ounces. Finn comes to all of my appointments with me (which is a lot). He does a really good job and is well behaved. I've had 2 a week since 28 weeks. My doctors appointments are on Tuesdays, and my ultrasounds are on Fridays. At my last ultrasound I got some 4D pictures taken, which was kind of cool.

Finn has been enjoying going to the pool with Dennen and me, and is getting more brave with putting his nose and mouth in the water. Dennen also takes him on bug hunts which Finn really enjoys. Dennen has been really busy with this rotation, even though it's in Bangor and he doesn't have to commute an hour like with his past 2 rotations. It's in the OR and I guess it's probably so busy because it's a larger hospital. Lately, I've been working hard on my etsy shop and have coming up with new patterns and designs. I now have a navy blue bow tie for boys, and will have 6 color selections.








4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We got back from our trip to Breckenridge and my internet didn't so I made myself sit down and fix it. I have been looking at all your photos soooo fun to see your family. Love to all of you. g-jane

catie said...

i'm popping in here after my nonstop spring & summer ~ i keep seeing you all over etsy.
i'm just SO happy for you & your little expanding family, hilary!
♥catie

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pictures...love 'em and you!!!

CNG Utah said...

Anonymous aka Oma