Monday, April 12, 2010

Take 2

I think many of you were disappointed regarding my last belly picture. I'm assuming it was because I took the picture myself using a mirror. The angle must have just been weird. This time I had Dennen take it, so it's probably more true to what I really look like. I'm 32 weeks in this picture.


By the way, stretchy skirts and yoga pants are heaven sent. I REFUSE to buy maternity pants and these are a nice alternative. My favorite part about them is that I will be able to wear them when I'm done being pregnant. Having a separate wardrobe for pregnancy is not my idea of practicality. I have made sure that all the clothes I've bought (which haven't been too many) will cross over to non-pregnant me.

10 comments:

Kari said...

How can you only have eight weeks left and be that little?? Thanks for the belly update!

The Kynastons said...

Youʻre so tiny! You look great! I wish I couldʻve gone my whole pregnancy without wearing maternity pants and shirts but there was NO way. :)

Birrell Family said...

Why you are just a cute little thing with a practicality we should all share. You are beautiful Hilary!
Thank you for my rub on...
I don't believe that your Mom and Dad could be any more excited :)

Kali said...

Hils you are tiny still! I looked like that at 3 months probably. You are so cute! I'm glad you won't have to buy maternity cloths cause they really are so ugly! At least mine were!

Chynna said...

WOW! Your still so tiny and cute! You look AWESOME!

MSmith said...

So proud of you. Your belly is just right, perfect, growing nicely, symmetrical, HUGE for you, a great oven with the perfect temperature and conditions, and Finn's little cacoon of love!

Marissa Jeanette said...

I love your cute belly! I agree with the stretchy pants, all I wear now is leggings and dresses, so comfy. By the way I love he little shoes you made so cute.

denise said...

Keep your eyes open for a box from us. Uncle Greg picked one of the gifts out. See if you can tell which one.

Kim said...

I wish I had the luxury of not buying maternity clothes, but not all of us are as TINY as you. Maybe some of us blow up like a balloon. You look awesome!

Kim Shepherd said...

I wish I looked like you when I was pregnant. You are the ideal cute pregnant woman.