- He loves to cook. Not only does he cook, but he cooks good healthy food (not garbage bachelor food like most men would cook).
- He has a big vocabulary. He always uses words that I've never heard of. I try to call him out and say that he doesn't really know what they mean and that he is using them in the wrong context, but then I look them up and he's right. Smarty pants.
- He has an awesome eye for what looks good. Whenever I do something different with the decor in our place, I always ask for his opinion and trust it too.
- He is a sports BUFF! Mainly college football and NBA basketball. I joke with him that he knows all the player's names on certain teams and their stats, and then can't even recall the names of people in our church congregation. Come on men out there. When will you ever need to know what so-and-sos stats are? They don't know you, you don't need to know them.
- He is an awesome daddy! I was sooo lucky to have him around during the first 4 months of craziness. He definitely got a taste of what being a stay-at-home mom is like. He said it was hard and that he appreciates mothers more.
Happy Birthday Denn!!