Monday, January 14, 2013

New Knit Stuff

One would think that I would have taken a break from knitting over the holidays, considering that I am constantly knitting etsy orders. But for me, knitting has become somewhat of a slight obsession... I always want to be knitting a project. I can only knit during the winter months (otherwise it's way too hot and I start sweating). That only gives me 7-8 months out of the year that it's actually cool enough for me to knit. So I have to pack it in!

During December I knit the rest of my etsy orders, and then started in to my "for me" knitting projects. I knit 2 super chunky cowls, and 3 hats. I'm selling one of the hats and chunky cowls in my shop. Here is the link to the slouchy hat, and the link to the chunky cowl.



3 comments:

Jacquelyn said...

oh my gosh so cute! you are so creative with making your own patterns. I totally made those boot cuffs you sent me. so cute. thank you. i love your colors and patterns. so fun! good work.

megs and josh said...

Super beautiful as always and the knitting looks great too! You are so talented. Love, Your Little Sis - Megan :)

Dan+Alli said...

I want that hat!!